Below are the required forms for enrollment. Enrollment forms for new and returning students will be collected from March 1, 2017 through May 1, 2017. Fill out each form, print them and mail them to our school. Please be sure to sign the appropriate areas.
SB 792: Effective September 1, 2016 ~ In order for any adult to participate in the classroom during the school year, the State of California requires that you provide written proof or print out from a licensed physician that you have received immunizations for measles, pertussis and influenza. If you have opted out of having the flu shot, you can write a note stating that you declined the flu shot and attach it to your proof of immunizations. Please send proof of YOUR immunizations with your child's enrollment forms.
Enrollment forms for new Students
- Physician's Report Children must have all the required vaccinations.
- Identification and Emergency Information
- Consent for Emergency Medical Treatment
- Child's Pre-Admission Health History
- Personal Rights
- Notification of Parents' Rights
- Admission Policies Agreement
- Family Background Information
- Permission Requests
If your child has a food allergy, please fill out this Food Allergy Plan and send with the other forms.
Enrollment Forms For Returning Students
Please drop your forms by our office or mail them to:
3560 Farm Hill Blvd.
Redwood City, CA 94061